History, Mission and Values
While bootstrapping a successful medical services company, MediPro Direct CEO Ryan Janeway learned first-hand the challenges and pitfalls associated with operating in the medical services markets. One of the most important lessons he learned was the value of having access to a flexible network of medical contractors and an efficient management system to track them. Since neither existed on the “open” market, Ryan developed both and chose to offer these resources to other individuals and companies in the medical industry. To help companies find and utilize these and other valuable resources, Ryan founded MediPro Direct, further developing his world-class case management system and hiring experienced teams to add additional value to the start-up, growth, and even exit stages of the business life cycle.
Currently, MediPro Direct boasts a network of more than 13,000 medical contractors and offers support, partnerships, case management software, business opportunities, and insight across a vast array of medical product and service markets, including life insurance exams, genetic services, medical weight loss, wellness, and many others.
MediPro Direct works to improve millions of lives by connecting life-changing medical and genetic services with the most far-reaching, efficient, professional medical service delivery network in the world. We do this by:
- Assist companies in achieving significant growth using existing resources more efficiently applied
- Treat each client like a partner, understanding that success is defined in the outcome, not just the idea
- Deliver more than we commit
While working to fulfill our mission, MediPro Direct will remain dedicated to improving the world around us. As part of this dedication, MediPro Direct is committed to the following practices:
- Hold each employee and contractor responsible for maintaining the highest standard in personal and business ethics.
- Use technology to increase efficiency, not to replace interaction.
- Recognize that our work is not complete until each of our clients is impressed with the quality of service we offer.
- Never pass up an opportunity to positively contribute to the world around us.